Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Moro
Dr. George Moro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Moro is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC), South Coast Global Medical Center and Lakewood Regional Medical Center. Dr. Moro has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Moro has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. George Moro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. Theodore Coutsoftides
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Orange, CA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Anita Gregory
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Orange, CA 0.10 mi25
Dr. Taylor Tang
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Orange, CA 0.18 mi7