A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Morris, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Morris has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Lee Morris MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. George L. Morris practice?
- Dr. George Morris has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Morris practices Neurology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Mequon, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists.