Dr. George Morris MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 21st, 2016
Excellent

July 20th, 2016
I had many problems with different neurologists through my lifetime, and I even had one who put me on a medication that made my seizures worse. Dr. Morris got my epilepsy under control, and I have never had a problem. The staff is amazing, as well!

September 12th, 2015
Exceptional Doctor. He's up on the latest in Epilepsy, is kind, and listens . VERY PLEASED with this doctor

February 19th, 2015
Great Neurologist
I was diagnosed with Absence Seizures as a child and have had them nearly 20 years. I have had a several neurologists due to relocating for college and my career. Dr. Morris has been one of the best if not the best Neurologist I have ever been treated by. I highly recommend him!

November 5th, 2014
This was a horrible expereince
After experiencing an already frustrating medical ordeal, I was referred to Dr. Morris. Worst experience I have ever had with any physician: I waited well over 30 minutes to be called in to the exam room, another 10 to 15 more before he arrived. He completely ignored my list of questions. He never asked about injury or lifestyle. I cannot say if his diagnosis was correct because he did not take the time to explain anything. The basic message I received from him was; here take this medicine and you will be fine. He told me as I was leaving that in a period of time I will forget all about what had medically happened. That is not a decision he can make. When I called a few days later with more questions, the nurse who called me back answered every question I asked with "I don't know." That is not good customer service let alone acceptable medical practice. The nurse then asked, "What is it you would like me to do? Leave a message for the doctor?" I answered that since she was the professional she should do what was best. I have yet to hear back from the office. Scheduling was a joke: he said to come back in 6 weeks which is 8 because appointments were already taken and he will be out of the office. I will be seeking another doctor for future assistance.

July 11th, 2014
Dr. George L. Morris is a great Doctor. Thankyou DR Morris

December 4th, 2013
Best Neurologist Around
Helped get rid of my simple partial episodes with the VNS implant. Found the right medicine for my Complex ones.

August 4th, 2013
He believed me when I told him of my sensitivity to the inactive ingredients in medications, and said he had others with the same issue. He said he could get my meds for me if my brand becomes unavailable from pharmacies again. He is the first of many Dr.'s to actually acknowledge the problem. He's the best!

October 9th, 2012
Most knowledgable epileptoligist I've ever had.
I've had many neurologists over the last 22 years that I've had epilepsy, but none have been as knowledgable or interested in my seizures as Dr. Morris. I think that he's truly interested in caring for me and treating my seizures. I would recommend him to anyone who has a disorder of the brain, and specifically epilepsy.

June 4th, 2012
Dr. Morris is the best Dr. I have ever had. He is the only Dr. I totally trust. After 20+ years seizures, he cured me.

March 23rd, 2011
Best of the Best
After being snubbed and basically being "blown off" by my family doc, I saw Dr Morris and asked to please order a simple blood test.My family has a history of Hashimoto's Disease- I have the neurological kind, as well as the thyroid type. The (thyroid)Hashimoto's is NOT detected in a standard TSH/T3 test. I had been having seizures and memory loss for years. He had recently been to a symposium on my condition recently, so was enthusiastic about helping me.Dr. Morris sent me to the lab 15 min later, and the VERY next day I had my answer!!!My seizures are controlled,he is VERY personable and listens attentively. I am seeing a sleep doc in is office now, as Hashimoto's affects sleep.Hashimoto's encephalopathy can be fatal, so THANK YOU Dr. Morris! One of my uncles was misdiagnosed for years, and now has permanent brain damage, cannot work/drive, and his memory is shot.Dr. Morris will respond quickly after hours- I had 2 grand mal seizures at night- 2 nights in a row. He called back right away and made an adjustment to my meds. SUCCESS.Staff is awesome, too!! I did fire my family doc and got a new one.

November 8th, 2010
Doctor Awesome
I have been a patient of Doctor Morris for 3 years now. He always is plesant, curtious and tries his hardest to help. Has a cool nurse and appointments usually are no longer tahan 20-25 minuts at tops. The longest I've waited in the lobby is 15 minuts.