Learn more about Dr. George Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Morton is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Morton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Morton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Westbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George L Morton MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. George L. Morton practice?
- Dr. George Morton has 1 office location.
Dr. George Morton practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Internists and Waterville Rheumatologists.