A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Moser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Moser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Moser, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moser graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Moser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Bruno Moser MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George B. Moser practice?
- Dr. George Moser has 1 office location.
Dr. George Moser practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Birmingham, MI.
See Birmingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.