A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Motto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Motto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Motto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Motto graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Motto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Salvatore Motto MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George S. Motto practice?
- Dr. George Motto has 1 office location.
Dr. George Motto practices Internal Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists.