inactive

Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 16th, 2013
I recently read a New York Times article on Doctor Moutousis' passing. The news was very upsetting. Like many of his patients, I adored Dr.M. He was an amazing physican- he cared about the health and well being of his patients. He never ever rushed the appointment. He listened attentively, gave accurate diagnoses, and had more knowledge about medicine than any other doctor I have ever encounter. But more importantly, he was a great human being. I enjoyed our talks together after the examination. You got a glimpse into his life, he always shared some interesting stories of his life. And you quickly got the impression, that Dr. m was just a great man. You meet "good" people, but he was a "great" man who had a great deal of compassion and heart. He will surely be missed. My condolences to his family. My prayers go out to them.