inactive

October 18th, 2016
Mr.
Very good

November 18th, 2015
Dr. Moutsatsos is the most caring doctor that I have ever met. He listens exceptionally well and spends time explaining anything that you ask him. His preliminary diagnosis of me was 100%, even before the test results came in. He truly seems that he loves being a doctor.

April 1st, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Referred to Dr. George by my primary care doctor. A real gentleman, very thorough and thoughtful, listened to my problems and put me at ease. Would recommend to my family and friends. His staff was polite and courteous on the phone too and quick, to respond.

March 27th, 2015
DOES NOT LISTED
VERY SLOW TO SEE ME I WAITED OVER ONE HOUR AND DID NOT LISTEN TO ME OR ANYTHING I SAID

January 8th, 2015
Dr George Moutsatsos is an outstanding cardiologist . He takes personal time to listen, and review more things than your cardiac health , basically he is the cardiologist who will take charge and help you improve more than just heart related problems .

February 16th, 2014
Patient
Outstanding Physician. Competent, caring, always available.

December 23rd, 2013
Better than my Boutique Cardiologist in New York City!
I referred myself here after running across an article by Dr Moutsatsos and a recommendation from a friend. I have family history of heart disease and wanted an executive physical like I had in NYC. Dr. Moutsatsos has an outstanding bedside manner and clinical accumen. He looks and acts very professional and is very kind. His credentials are outstanding. His staff was courteous and professional. I will be back for my yearly preventative examination. First class. Ive recommended my friends from out of town travel to see him.

August 5th, 2013
Dr. Moutsatsos saved my life
Words cant express how grateful I am to have Dr George in my life. Was referred my my primary care doc for blood pressure, and Dr George's accurate diagnosis found impending heart disease and saved me from a heart attack. He is 100% dedicated to his patients and called me on he weekend! Gorgeous office and helpful staff. Thanks to him I'll be boating for years to come. A real gem.

April 25th, 2013
Mr.
Outstanding Cardiologist. Probably the best I have seen in private, personalized care.

September 7th, 2012
Dr.George Moutsatsos has a wonderful professional bedside manner any heart patient could ask for or want. He truly cares about his patients. And he goes above his call to duty to get what his patients need medically.

March 30th, 2012
Excellent Physician. Intelligent, professional and very caring.