Dr. George Mowry MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

December 1st, 2009
Worst professionalism ever seen or had to endure!
Rushed my 2 year old to ER in Madera to be treated, because of 101 fever and ear ache - he stepped in, and my daughter started screaming and crying, and I couldn't hear anything - he stepped in front of my face and asked with a horrible attitude, "Do you speak English", I turned and looked at him, and stated, "Yes, I do", he was rough and rude the whole visit which lasted but a few minutes, a nurse asked if they were going to give antibiotics, and he rudely stated, "No, they can come back in 3 days if it gets worse", and walked out. This was on a Friday at 7:00 am - on Sunday around 6:00 pm, my daughter got so bad that she had a fever non-stop with both tylenol and motrin being switched back and forth, and horrible pain that she screamed and cried, I rushed her to Valley Children's, and low and behold, she had what the NP stated as a "horrible ear infection, and oooh, ya, that's pretty bad"........if I could, or if I knew who to contact, I'd take this higher up with the lack of professionalism and care of patients, at MCH in the ER. What kind of help is this?!

January 5th, 2017