Dr. George Mowry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

December 1st, 2009
Worst professionalism ever seen or had to endure!
Rushed my 2 year old to ER in Madera to be treated, because of 101 fever and ear ache - he stepped in, and my daughter started screaming and crying, and I couldn't hear anything - he stepped in front of my face and asked with a horrible attitude, "Do you speak English", I turned and looked at him, and stated, "Yes, I do", he was rough and rude the whole visit which lasted but a few minutes, a nurse asked if they were going to give antibiotics, and he rudely stated, "No, they can come back in 3 days if it gets worse", and walked out. This was on a Friday at 7:00 am - on Sunday around 6:00 pm, my daughter got so bad that she had a fever non-stop with both tylenol and motrin being switched back and forth, and horrible pain that she screamed and cried, I rushed her to Valley Children's, and low and behold, she had what the NP stated as a "horrible ear infection, and oooh, ya, that's pretty bad"........if I could, or if I knew who to contact, I'd take this higher up with the lack of professionalism and care of patients, at MCH in the ER. What kind of help is this?!