A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Moynihan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Moynihan, Facial Plastic Surgeon; Otolaryngology- Cosmetic Corrective Surgery within the Head & Neck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chin Implants
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Disorders of ear
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Forehead Lift
- Hair Replacement
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Wrinkle Treatments
Education & Awards
Dr. Moynihan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moynihan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George T. Moynihan MD is a male Head & Neck Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. George T. Moynihan practice?
- Dr. George Moynihan has 1 office location.
Dr. George Moynihan practices Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.