A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Moynihan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Moynihan, Facial Plastic Surgeon; Otolaryngology- Cosmetic Corrective Surgery within the Head & Neck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moynihan
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moynihan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Moynihan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moynihan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Moynihan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George T Moynihan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. George T. Moynihan practice?
- Dr. George Moynihan has 1 office location.
Dr. George Moynihan practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.