A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Moynihan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Moynihan, Facial Plastic Surgeon; Otolaryngology- Cosmetic Corrective Surgery within the Head & Neck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moynihan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moynihan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Moynihan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moynihan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Moynihan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George T Moynihan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. George T. Moynihan practice?
- Dr. George Moynihan has 1 office location.
Dr. George Moynihan practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.