Dr. George Moynihan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 17th, 2016
Emerald Gess
In March, I had a rhinoplasty and nasal tip reduction. Dr. Moynihan did an excellent job. Years ago, I had an accident and broke my nose, which lead to lots of sinus pressure headaches. Everything I needed from surgery was accomplished by Dr. Moynihan. His office is so efficient. I wish I would have had this procedure done sooner, I am so very pleased with the outcome.

September 15th, 2016
The first of this year I had Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty Surgery - GREAT resutls
In January, I had a rhinoplasty and septoplasty. Dr. Moynihan was the only doctor I consulted with. He really listens to your concerns and explains everything well. Plus, another doctor gave him a big recommendation. I am absolutely happy with my results. I had broken my nose, but since my surgery I can breathe a lot easier. Everyone at Dr. Moynihan’s office is wonderful, kind, and they are very willing to work with you.

July 30th, 2016
Fantastic work. I love my new nose!
I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Moynihan in the beginning of this year. I have always considered a nose job, but it was a matter of time getting off work and saving the money. Everything finally worked out. Dr. Moynihan was great, and I’m really happy. He did an excellent job and I definitely recommend him.

December 10th, 2015
Odd ear from otoplasty on young daughter
My daughter ear stuck out a lot and decided with this doctor for surgery. Surgery went well. Right away we noticed one ear looked very odd while the other looked perfect. I think the doctor knew he messed up on her one ear but never suggested he fix it or anything. To this day her one ear slightly sticks out more and looks a bit deformed. Her ears still look better than they were but i wished i would have choose a different doctor and maybe her ears would both be perfect.

November 11th, 2015
Broken nose finally fixed and looks great
At the end of May, Dr. Moynihan performed my rhinoplasty. My nose had been broken about 5 or 6 times. I wasn't very happy with my profile, so I went in. Dr. Moynihan walked me through the steps of what he was going to do. They also did digital imaging, which was awesome. I got to actually see what I would look like. Then, obviously, him having the specialty of just face made me feel a little bit more secure going to Dr. Moynihan; more than the other doctors who specialized in everything. The best part of my procedure was that everything was exactly what Dr. Moynihan said it was going to be. He even called me personally afterwards, which made me feel really good.

October 8th, 2015
Disappointing and condescending.

January 22nd, 2015
Botox and Fillers
I can leave the office when going for Botox and sometimes notice almost immediate results. Then there are times I may have to pay a second visit to the doctor because the results were not as good. The great thing about Dr Moynihan is he will always do what is necessary so that you are satisfied. I have a Bday coming up and will be checking to see if their are any combos being offered. A little Botox and Juviderm are like the icing on the cake! Dr. Moynihan knows what you want. You can trust him.

May 2nd, 2013
Excellence all around!
From the consultation to the otoplasty and beyond, Dr. Moynihan and his team were superb. Dr. Moynihan is very genuine, honest and caring. I was nervous as this was my first cosmetic surgery and I chose local anesthesia. I was smiling as we were all sharing stories and listening to the doc sing Sting backups :) I couldn't believe how quickly the time passed and I was wrapped up and ready to go home! I've already recommended him to all of my girlfriends! As i'm getting older, I find more and more things I would like improved. I will be going back to Dr. Moynihan without a doubt.

March 18th, 2013
One of the best you'll find!
All I can say is Dr. Moynihan rocks! I went to see doc a few years ago for a revision rhinoplasty, septoplasty, and chin implant. Playing sports for so many years really did a number on my face After 4 years the results are still amazing. He completely corrected the botched rhinoplasty I had done 5 years earlier, which is VERY hard to do, by the way. He's a very sociable guy, and will joke around and make you feel comfortable. I researched extensively before I had this done and he was the guy. The price is very reasonable, too, for such good work!! If you read this...thank you doc. You saved my life!!

September 17th, 2012
Meticulous surgeon with reassuring personality
Dr. Moynihan had to take a graft from behind my ear to replace basal cell carcinoma tissue taken from my nose. The hole left was the size of a pencil eraser. He did a perfect job of grafting the skin as this was a difficult case. I would not hesitate to have him do any facial plastic surgery. He shows respect for his patients.

April 3rd, 2012
5 stars, he even called home to see how I was doing
Dr. Moynihan was referred to me by an eye specialist who I was seeing to have a new tear duct put in, and he suggested that I first have some work done on my septum and sinuses to ensure that the subsequent surgery would be successful. So I saw Dr. Moynihan and he thoroughly explained the procedure to me. I felt comfortable with him; decided to go ahead with that surgery; and all went well. He was very attentive post-surgery and called me at my home daily for a week to see how I was doing, and to answer all my questions or concerns that I had. Ive been pleased with every aspect of his office- from the front desk personnel, to the assistants, to Dr. Moynihan himself.

March 15th, 2012
informative and detailed
Dr. Moynihan was informative and detailed about what he was going to do for my rhinoplasty. If I was ever confused about something he didnt hesitate to explain it to me or give me an alternative. He even made suggestions that made my recovery easier and more efficient. He was always available via phone or email. He was great!