Dr. George Moynihan, MD
Facial Plastic Surgeon; Otolaryngology- Cosmetic Corrective Surgery within the Head & Neck

Video profile

Odd ear from otoplasty on young daughter show details Odd ear from otoplasty on young daughter
Dec 10th, 2015

My daughter ear stuck out a lot and decided with this doctor for surgery. Surgery went well. Right away we noticed one ear looked very odd while the other looked perfect. I think the doctor knew he messed up on her one ear but never suggested he fix it or anything. To this day her one ear slightly sticks out more and looks a bit deformed. Her ears still look better than they were but i wished i would have choose a different doctor and maybe her ears would both be perfect.

Broken nose finally fixed and looks great show details Broken nose finally fixed and looks great
by Brett H. on Nov 11th, 2015

At the end of May, Dr. Moynihan performed my rhinoplasty. My nose had been broken about 5 or 6 times. I wasn't very happy with my profile, so I went in. Dr. Moynihan walked me through the steps of what he was going to do. They also did digital imaging, which was awesome. I got to actually see what I would look like. Then, obviously, him having the specialty of just face made me feel a little bit more secure going to Dr. Moynihan; more than the other doctors who specialized in everything. The best part of my procedure was that everything was exactly what Dr. Moynihan said it was going to be. He even called me personally afterwards, which made me feel really good.

Oct 8th, 2015

Disappointing and condescending.

Botox and Fillers show details Botox and Fillers
by Kriss on Jan 22nd, 2015

I can leave the office when going for Botox and sometimes notice almost immediate results. Then there are times I may have to pay a second visit to the doctor because the results were not as good. The great thing about Dr Moynihan is he will always do what is necessary so that you are satisfied. I have a Bday coming up and will be checking to see if their are any combos being offered. A little Botox and Juviderm are like the icing on the cake! Dr. Moynihan knows what you want. You can trust him.

Excellence all around! show details Excellence all around!
by Toula M. on May 2nd, 2013

From the consultation to the otoplasty and beyond, Dr. Moynihan and his team were superb. Dr. Moynihan is very genuine, honest and caring. I was nervous as this was my first cosmetic surgery and I chose local anesthesia. I was smiling as we were all sharing stories and listening to the doc sing Sting backups :) I couldn't believe how quickly the time passed and I was wrapped up and ready to go home! I've already recommended him to all of my girlfriends! As i'm getting older, I find more and more things I would like improved. I will be going back to Dr. Moynihan without a doubt.

One of the best you'll find! show details One of the best you'll find!
by Gregg on Mar 18th, 2013

All I can say is Dr. Moynihan rocks! I went to see doc a few years ago for a revision rhinoplasty, septoplasty, and chin implant. Playing sports for so many years really did a number on my face After 4 years the results are still amazing. He completely corrected the botched rhinoplasty I had done 5 years earlier, which is VERY hard to do, by the way. He's a very sociable guy, and will joke around and make you feel comfortable. I researched extensively before I had this done and he was the guy. The price is very reasonable, too, for such good work!! If you read this...thank you doc. You saved my life!!

Meticulous surgeon with reassuring personality show details Meticulous surgeon with reassuring personality
Sep 17th, 2012

Dr. Moynihan had to take a graft from behind my ear to replace basal cell carcinoma tissue taken from my nose. The hole left was the size of a pencil eraser. He did a perfect job of grafting the skin as this was a difficult case. I would not hesitate to have him do any facial plastic surgery. He shows respect for his patients.

5 stars, he even called home to see how I was doing show details 5 stars, he even called home to see how I was doing
Apr 3rd, 2012

Dr. Moynihan was referred to me by an eye specialist who I was seeing to have a new tear duct put in, and he suggested that I first have some work done on my septum and sinuses to ensure that the subsequent surgery would be successful. So I saw Dr. Moynihan and he thoroughly explained the procedure to me. I felt comfortable with him; decided to go ahead with that surgery; and all went well. He was very attentive post-surgery and called me at my home daily for a week to see how I was doing, and to answer all my questions or concerns that I had. Ive been pleased with every aspect of his office- from the front desk personnel, to the assistants, to Dr. Moynihan himself.

informative and detailed show details informative and detailed
Mar 15th, 2012

Dr. Moynihan was informative and detailed about what he was going to do for my rhinoplasty. If I was ever confused about something he didnt hesitate to explain it to me or give me an alternative. He even made suggestions that made my recovery easier and more efficient. He was always available via phone or email. He was great!

outstanding surgeon show details outstanding surgeon
Sep 2nd, 2011

I think Dr. Moynihan is an outstanding surgeon. For my rhinoplasty he did a teriffic job and Im thrilled with the results! It was a very easy, stream-lined, organized process. He explained everything well, very clearly and accurately. The result is subtle and thats exactly what I was looking for. I didnt want some drastic thing that made me look like Michael Jackson. I wanted to tweak some minor imperfections with my nose and he gave me precisely what I wanted. He perfected the structure, the shape and the size of my nose without changing my overall appearance in a noticeable way so its a very subtle, natural looking result. And my breathing actually improved which was a side effect that I wasnt really expecting. Its really all about the results and he did a great job. Im a very, very happy customer.

Excellent Job on a delicate condition show details Excellent Job on a delicate condition
Jun 8th, 2011

My husband had melanoma cancer on his face and it was removed and he had over 60 stitches. We contacted Dr. Moynihan to repair it and we are just amazed at what he did. Only if I really scrutinize am I able to follow some kind of line where the surgical procedure was done. It was an excellent job. Weve had doctors say things like, Wow. And people that have known that Joel had the surgery, they even ask, Well, has he had the surgery? My husband was very proud of how things went. He does have Parkinsons dementia, so he was apprehensive about the whole thing, but after it was all over he would recommend Dr. Moynihan. His bedside manner was fantastic. He would show my husband where he was going to be doing the surgery and I felt like I was talking with a personal family member. He took as much time to explain things to us and we werent rushed in and out. He did call us the next day to make sure that everything was ok, which was a plus. Hes a very qualified physician and I cant say enough about him.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Moynihan did my rhinoplasty with cartilage grafting to the tip. I had a previous surgery before and my nose was collapsing from that previous surgery, so I really didnt have much of a profile, so to speak. What stood out for me, the huge difference, is the way my nose looks. That was the main thing that was good. I am really happy with my profile now. This is a very friendly office and I got a very positive experience. Considering I am going for a surgery and revision, and one surgery did not turn out well, it gave me a huge cause for concern to go for a second one, but Dr. Moynihan put away all my fears because he did a really good job. He has personality, he is a very good doctor, very professional. He explains procedures in terms that you could understand, instead of throwing all these medical mumbo-jumbo. And he has just an overall good personality, he is handsome too. It exceeded my expectations.

I did my research and he was the best prepared show details I did my research and he was the best prepared
Apr 13th, 2011

I picked Dr. Moynihan for rhinoplasty not only because of his credentials, but because his results, his website gallery, looked so good. He is an ENT doctor, so he specializes on the face. So for someone else considering a nose job or anything, thats a plus. He explains to you whats going to happen and what you should expect, all the little details so I was ready and that was good. It was really smooth.The recovery was very easy, it was very good for me. In fact, I went back to work a week later. The results are better than what I expected. People dont even know I had it done. It looks natural, but it looks good, very good. He is excellent. I would definitely recommend him.

YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS WITH DR. GEORGE MOYNIHAN show details YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS WITH DR. GEORGE MOYNIHAN
Feb 7th, 2011

I would refer Dr. George Moynihan to others in a heartbeat. He is kind and gentle; with a good sense of humor and knows exactly what he is doing.When he first examined my nose, he told me what to expect. He made me feel at ease; I knew I could easily trust him.For the procedure, I received a general anesthetic, I remember the anesthesiologist saying, You are going to go out in a few seconds, and I did. I did not wake up during surgery. After my surgery, Dr. Moynihan was really, really thorough he provided step-by-step directions of what to expect. Everything went accordingly.He did a great job. He is conservative and it looks natural. It looks better and really good. I'm sorry I did not do it earlier. You are in good hands with him.

Great Care show details Great Care
by d.dickler on Feb 2nd, 2011

Dr. Moynihan is kind, personable, gentle and sympathetic. I have a low pain threshold so Dr. Moynihan is always very accommodating with any pain medication or creams that I might need. He is just wonderful. His staff is professional, knowledgeable and FANTASTIC

They Treat You Like Family! show details They Treat You Like Family!
by DDin04 on Sep 9th, 2010

I must say; Dr. Moynihan is kind, personable, gentle and sympathetic. He is just wonderful and the office staff is hand-picked, professional, knowledgeable and FANTASTIC.. (No, Im not related to his office staff LOL)

A Good Fit show details A Good Fit
by rb44 on Sep 9th, 2010

I had rhinoplasty and I was a little apprehensive. My nose was broken years ago. Dr. Moynihan graciously met with us. Once I met with him, he was personable, had a sense of humor, very thorough and competent. I thought it was a good fit.His staff was very nice and the office comfortable and pleasing to the eye. Not threatening or too serious.When I prepped for surgery, I remember the nurses saying, they were impressed with his professionalism and the outcome of all of his patients. They also said he was nice and said he was cute too, good looking. Hearing that was reassuring and made me feel at ease. He gave me a step by step so we knew what to expect.With his follow up calls after surgery and my visits, everything went accordingly.The recovery was painful but with the medication it was not bad. Everything he told me that would happen did happen and he just kept reassuring me that this is normal. I had no problems. I am very happy with the results.