A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Murakawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Murakawa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Murakawa, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Clinical Research
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Murakawa graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murakawa has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Joji Murakawa MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Murakawa practice?
- Dr. George Murakawa has 1 office location.
Dr. George Murakawa practices Dermatology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Dermatologists.