A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Murray, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Murray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Bradshaw Murray MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George B. Murray practice?
- Dr. George Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. George Murray practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.