A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Murray is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Murray Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Murray, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Murray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Bradshaw Murray MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George B. Murray practice?
- Dr. George Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. George Murray practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.