A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mya is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mya graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Mya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Hlaing Mya MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George H. Mya practice?
- Dr. George Mya has 1 office location.
Dr. George Mya practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Internists.