Learn more about Dr. George Mychaliska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mychaliska is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mychaliska
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mychaliska Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mychaliska, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliary Atresia
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Liquid Ventilation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mychaliska graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mychaliska has 24 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Boris Mychaliska MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George B. Mychaliska practice?
- Dr. George Mychaliska has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Mychaliska practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Toledo Surgeons and Toledo Pediatric Surgeons.