A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mychaliska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mychaliska is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mychaliska
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mychaliska Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mychaliska, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliary Atresia
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Liquid Ventilation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mychaliska graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Mychaliska has 24 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Boris Mychaliska MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George B. Mychaliska practice?
- Dr. George Mychaliska has 1 office location.
Dr. George Mychaliska practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons and Toledo Pediatric Surgeons.