Dr. George Boris Mychaliska MD is male, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mychaliska is Good. Dr. Mychaliska has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mychaliska, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Diaphragmatic Hernia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mychaliska graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mychaliska has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mychaliska accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. George Mychaliska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George B. Mychaliska practice?
Dr. George Mychaliska practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Royal Oak, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons, Ann Arbor Pediatric Surgeons, and Ann Arbor Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jorge Mychaliska