A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mychaskiw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mychaskiw, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mychaskiw graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Mychaskiw has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Mychaskiw DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. George Mychaskiw practice?
- Dr. George Mychaskiw has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Mychaskiw practices Anesthesiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Orlando Anesthesiologists.