A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George McNeil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George McNeil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNeil
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNeil Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George McNeil, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McNeil graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. McNeil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George N McNeil MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George N. McNeil practice?
- Dr. George McNeil has 3 office locations.
Dr. George McNeil practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Falmouth, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, ME and South Portland, ME.
See Falmouth Psychiatrists.