A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George McNeil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George McNeil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George McNeil, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McNeil graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. McNeil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George N McNeil MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George N. McNeil practice?
- Dr. George McNeil has 2 office locations.
Dr. George McNeil practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Falmouth, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, ME.
See Falmouth Psychiatrists.