Learn more about Dr. George Nahhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Nahhas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nahhas
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Nahhas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Nahhas, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahhas graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Nahhas has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Toufic Nahhas FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George T. Nahhas practice?
- Dr. George Nahhas has 9 office locations.
Dr. George Nahhas practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Brownstown Twp, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Southgate, MI.