A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Nahhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Nahhas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nahhas
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Nahhas, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahhas graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Nahhas has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Toufic Nahhas FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George T. Nahhas practice?
- Dr. George Nahhas has 9 office locations.
Dr. George Nahhas practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Brownstown Twp, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Southgate, MI.