Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Nahra
Dr. George Nahra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McHenry, IL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Pathology. Dr. Nahra is affiliated with Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital, Alexian Brothers Medical Center and Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Nahra has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. George Nahra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McHenry, IL.
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Neurology
Dr. Albi Qeli
McHenry, IL 0.34 mi13
Dr. Robert Hall Jr
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
McHenry, IL 0.34 mi45