A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Nail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Nail is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nail graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nail has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Nail DDS and MD is a male doctor, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. George A. Nail practice?
- Dr. George Nail has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Nail practices Family Dentistry near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Dentists.