A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Naseef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Naseef, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Naseef, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Naseef graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Naseef has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Saleem Naseef MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. George S. Naseef practice?
- Dr. George Naseef has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Naseef practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Bedminster, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ and Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Bedminster Surgeons and Bedminster Orthopedic Surgeons.