A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Nasra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Nasra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nasra
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nasra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Nasra, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasra graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Nasra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ST Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Salim Nasra MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George S. Nasra practice?
- Dr. George Nasra has 1 office location.
Dr. George Nasra practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.