A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Nasra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Nasra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Nasra, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasra graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Nasra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ST Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Salim Nasra MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George S. Nasra practice?
- Dr. George Nasra has 13 office locations.
Dr. George Nasra practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Spencerport, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.