A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Nassif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Nassif is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Nassif, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassif graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Nassif has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Patients Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Nassif MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George M. Nassif practice?
- Dr. George Nassif has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Nassif practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.