Learn more about Dr. George Nassif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Nassif is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassif
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nassif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Nassif, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassif graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Nassif has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Patients Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Nassif MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George M. Nassif practice?
- Dr. George Nassif has 1 office location.
Dr. George Nassif practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Internists, Pasadena Pulmonologists, Pasadena Critical Care Practitioners, and Pasadena Sleep Medicine Doctors.