Dr. George Naum III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Naum III?

September 28th, 2016

Cares about his patients.

September 26th, 2016

Angel on Earth

Dr. Naum has been a godsend to my family. My husband has a chronic illness that every doctor and hospital that we have ever been to has just given up on. Dr. Naum and his amazing staff always take the time to listen. He has made a point to make sure he doing every thing in his power to help my husband... not with drugs but with helping to find an answer to improving his condition no matter what. He has sent us to Cleveland Clinic and specialist, which is more than any other doctor has been willing to do. This doctor and his staff goes above and beyond for his patients. Never have to wait and wonder. The world is a better place with him in it.

September 17th, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Naum! He seems to care about his patients. He takes time to listen, and doesn't rush you.

September 16th, 2016

Dr naum listens to me like no other dr i have ever visited. The ease he brings \o the room is great. Feel at ease immediately. Adresses all my issues.

September 16th, 2016

Great Doctor! Exceptional!

He is exactly as the title states. No one can tell me otherwise. In addition, his staff is also outstanding. Great work ethic, down home and friendly, and genuinely cares about their patients well being.

September 10th, 2016

Absolutely Amazing

The entire staff and Doctor are amazing.

January 26th, 2016

Highly recommended

Blessing! I'd lost faith in the medical profession until I met Dr. Jeep Naum! Love this man & his exceptional staff!

July 16th, 2012

Joe Meyers

Very bad record keeping by staff. Dropped my wife for missed appointments that she never made. Stated they mailed a letter but didn't. Gave it to her when she did go to an appointment and then turned her away.

March 23rd, 2012

Pack a lunch!

I was his patient for years for medical and pain management.He knew my situation and that i was the only person working in my home due to my husband being disabled.I live 45 minutes away from where i work.one day he calls me for a random pill count while i was at work and i couldnt leave for the length of time needed to get to my house pick up my meds drive back down to do a pill count all isnt possible in a 30 minute time period when you live 45 minutes away.on a typical visit you wait for an hour in the waiting room then another hour in the exam room before being seen pack a lunch!!

February 16th, 2012

great doctor

very professional and caring always willing to listen and treats you with respect

June 10th, 2011

I also was dropped as well as my husband. He was our family doctor as well as my pain doctor. He also dropped my daughter and her children. I went thru Methodone withdrawal without ANY help from him. He gives out too much medicine and then drops you from it. Being a nurse I hope one day he is my patient and requests something for pain. I'll probably go to the bathroom first before giving it to him. Make him suffer a little. He needs turned in to the board. I wish a few of us could get together and send letters to the medical board. Numbers speek!

October 28th, 2008

Dropped For No Reason

Dr.Naum was the only md who ever understood my problems and promised me over and over again that he would never just drop me. Then one day out of the blue with no warning I get a letter saying I'm dropped. It was one of them standard letters that everyone that he drop's gets, when I called and asked I was rudely told "The letter explains it" I told them that was grap it didn't explain anything. Now since I can't get my records sent to me or to anyone else I can't find another md to treat me. I am so disapointed in him since he said he would never do this to me.