Overall Review

2.8

August 22nd, 2016
Listens to me, fully informs me of my options, and follows up on a regular basis. Kind, courteous, professional. Great experience.

September 12th, 2015
l I went to Dr. Neal for many years. At first he seemed to be really concerned about my migraines. Then he just pushed for sleep study that was supposed to reveal all. However he refused to do an additional group of testing while I was sleeping, I gave up trying to find the root of the problem. Fast forward 4-5 years I am now falling backward several times a week. In a year and 6 months I have had major back surgery, both hips broken, broken wrists, several compression fractures but still no advise from Dr. Neal. However the lady at the front desk was very interested in one thing....MONEY. We were not aware that this practice does not take a debit card and she wagged her finger at us (literally) and told us to bring cash only next time and to go home and immediately send check for today's visit . {$20.0O co-payment) . I did so as instructed along with a note to cancel next appt. By the way I had 3 sleep studies ... at St Joes hospital. My answer for diagnosing the problem was "your studies are too complex to determine, How interesting ... so much for sleep studies.

May 2nd, 2015
Informative, knowledgeable, patient, thorough, explains everything in detail, comforting. Highly recommend Dr Neal