inactive

George B Newsome MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

September 20th, 2012
Good technical sound doctor
I have had a number of kidney stones and Dr. Newsome has given me all of the pertinent information to determine a course of treatment. All have resolved successfully.

February 26th, 2011
Very disappointed in this person, I won't say dr, had to have invasive surgery do to his treatment. Very bad bed side mannier.......

October 25th, 2010
Excellent diagnosis and follow-up
I had several large kidney stones. Dr. Newsome was able to use lithotripsy and completely clear my kidney of stones. He was very good at sharing the diagnotic x-rays with me and go over my condition. He was not over bearing, gave me the information and let me make an informed decision regarding my treatment.

May 3rd, 2009
Dr Newsome DID NOT cure my condition. Had to go to another Urologist for help. He was cocky and arrogant to an extent. Did not want to try other things for a cure. Other urologist cured on my second visit with him. The second urologist was very humble and much better experienced.