A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Nghiem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Nghiem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Nghiem, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nghiem graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nghiem has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George T Nghiem DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George T. Nghiem practice?
- Dr. George Nghiem has 1 office location.
Dr. George Nghiem practices Family Medicine near Pennsauken, NJ.
See Pennsauken Family Physicians.