A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Nghiem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Nghiem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Nghiem, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nghiem graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nghiem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nghiem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George T. Nghiem practice?
Dr. George Nghiem practices Family Medicine near Pennsauken, NJ.
See Pennsauken Family Physicians.