A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Nicholas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholas
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Nicholas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Regional Medical Center
- Huron Reg Med Ctr, Huron, Sd
- Winner Baptist Hospital, Winner, SD
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Alfred Nicholas MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George A. Nicholas practice?
- Dr. George Nicholas has 1 office location.
Dr. George Nicholas practices General Practice near Huron, SD.
See Huron General Practitioners.