A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Nicholas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholas
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Nicholas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Regional Medical Center
- Huron Reg Med Ctr, Huron, Sd
- Winner Baptist Hospital, Winner, SD
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Alfred Nicholas MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George A. Nicholas practice?
- Dr. George Nicholas has 1 office location.
Dr. George Nicholas practices General Practice near Huron, SD.
See Huron Primary Care Doctors.