A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Nikias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Nikias, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Nikias, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Liver Diseases
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikias graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nikias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensackuniversity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Andrew Nikias MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Nikias practice?
- Dr. George Nikias has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Nikias practices Gastroenterology near River Edge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See River Edge Gastroenterologists.