A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Nissan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Nissan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Nissan, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nissan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Nissan DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Nissan practice?
- Dr. George Nissan has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Nissan practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.