A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Nomikos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Nomikos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Nomikos, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nomikos graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Nomikos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- NYU Medical for Joint Diseases
- New York University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Christopher Nomikos MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George C. Nomikos practice?
- Dr. George Nomikos has 1 office location.
Dr. George Nomikos practices Diagnostic Radiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Radiologists.