A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. George Northrup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Northrup is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Northrup, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Northrup graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Northrup has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
- Tampa General Healthplan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Northrup MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George M. Northrup practice?
- Dr. George Northrup has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Northrup practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Psychiatrists.