A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Noumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Noumi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Noumi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Noumi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George DR Noumi DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. George D. Noumi practice?
- Dr. George Noumi has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Noumi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.