A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Noumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Noumi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Noumi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Noumi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noumi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George M. Noumi practice?
Dr. George Noumi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.