A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Nowak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Nowak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nowak
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nowak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Nowak, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowak graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Nowak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Nowak MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George M. Nowak practice?
- Dr. George Nowak has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Nowak practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Portsmouth, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NH.
See Portsmouth Psychiatrists.