Dr. George Nunez Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Nunez Jr?

DON'T ALWAYS BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ..!

Posted on June 21st, 2017

MY FRIEND REFERRED ME TO DR.NUNEZ BUT AFTER READING ALL THE REVIEWS WAS A BIT NERVOUS..MY FRIEND ASURED ME THAT I HA D TO GO FOR MYSELF..SO I DID.WHEN I GOT THERE I WAS GREATED BY THE SCARY FRONT DESK PERSON SONIA WHICH BY THE WAY TURNED OUT TO BE THE NICEST PERSON. THE STAFF WAS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL..DR.NUNEZ HIMSELF IS A DOLL..FROM NOW OON EVERYONE SHOULD REALLY JUDGE FOR THEMSELVES OPPOSE TO LISTEN TO REVIEWS..WHO KNOWS MAYBE THE PATIENT WAS THE PROBLEM..THUMBS UP FOR DR.NUNEZ AND HIS STAFF..

Dr. Nunez is awesome!

Posted on September 13th, 2016

I have had a routine procedure done with Dr. Nunez. He was so great. He explained everything to me and made me very comfortable.

None

Posted on July 27th, 2016

I was going to make an appointment. But the horror stories about the rude receptionist changed my mind. I'll find another doctor.

Posted on January 7th, 2016

I have not been in for my appointment yet, but, when I called to make my appointment the girl that answered and made the appointment was EXTREMELY rude! As a matter of fact, she was so rude and short with me that I almost called back and cancelled to go to someone else!! After reading these reviews, I am sure it is the same person that several others are complaining about. It is so important to have friendly and caring people answering the phone and working the front desk. I am going for my consultation and I really hope the person I spoke with was just having a bad day, or I will cancel and go elsewhere and also will let Dr Nunez know about it. So glad I checked these reviews!!

Posted on December 16th, 2015

If you have time to spare - make an appointment and prepare to wait. And wait.

Posted on August 17th, 2015

One of the best doctor's. I appreciate him and his staff.

Posted on August 7th, 2015

Dr. Nunez is my third GI doctor in four years and the first to recognize that my continuous GI problems seem to be caused by something called "bile acid malabsorption", apparently resulting from my gall bladder removal ten years ago. Great bedside manner and gentle. His staff is friendly but a little stuck up.

Posted on July 8th, 2015

He was the best proctologist I have ever seen.

Great doctor terrible Staff

Posted on June 17th, 2015

I had the exact same prolem as Jun 8th review. Lady at front desk should not be working there. She was rude to me 3 times even though I was in obvious pain. Called 5 times in 2 wks to set up an appointment. No return call. When I finally got her on the phone. She said earliest I could get in was 30 days even though I'm an established patient. I stopped in several times to pick up drop off paperwork. She was arrogant and downright mean. Once I had not received a phone call back and walked in to drop off papers and she and another lady were just laughing and chatting behind the desk. The phone was ringing and she wouldn't pick it up. It was 3:30 in the afternoon. When she saw me she told me Dr. Nunez was out for the rest of the day. I told her I was just dropping off papers and asked her if she could make a copy she rolled her eyes and told me to just leave it and pick it up at my next appointment and he would not have time to review before my appointment so she didn't understand why I was dropping off even though I told her that was my instructions from Dr. Nunez. He was a amazing doctor he listened and examined me thoroughly and prescribe medicine I needed and refilled when I needed more. I didn't get an appointment until I had a friend who is a nurse called him personally. He fit me in within a week after that. He's an amazing doctor but just do what I did, be as nice as you can to her but get another doctor to call for you if you are in serious trouble. The ER is a waste of time and money unless you a prepared to spend a wk in the hospital. That is what she told me to do twice. I got nowhere.

Posted on June 8th, 2015

The quality of personnel whom patients (unfortunately) have to interact with MATTERS TREMENDOUSLY! The office staff, especially the woman by the front window (Sonya) should not be in the position that has to do with patient encounters....she has a Bad Attitude! ...like we owe it to her that she has a job rather than the reverse...if it were not for us patients she would not have a job. How can a "human being" of this caliber be hired to do what she does in the office??!!! It is ALL ABOUT $$$$$ in this office! They are NOT the only provider...look elsewhere.

DON'T go this Dr.

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

I was early to the the office. I waited for an hour after being told that the dr would be right in. The front office lady was super rude. She is the face of his office, people's first impression. If I were a Dr. In this area I would NOT have that lady at my front desk. Then after signing something saying if I cancel I have to pay $25.00 the nurse came in and told me we had to reschedule for another day because the dr. Has to leave. Can I charge them? The amount if work I missed having to wait cost me more yah that. Save yourself the headache and don't go to this Dr.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Took excellent care of me and is still doing so.