A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George O'Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George O'Connor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Connor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- South End Community Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Connor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans