Learn more about Dr. George O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George O'Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Connor
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Connor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George O'Connor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Connor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- South End Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Theall O'Connor MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George T. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. George O'Connor has 2 office locations.
Dr. George O'Connor practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, and Boston Critical Care Practitioners.