Dr. George Waring III Is this you?

Father of LASIK

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

This man is no doubt the best in his field. He was the first doctor to use the LASIK machine in the US! He gave me 20/15 and my entire family went after me to get their perfect vision. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my eyes.

Best Opthamologist i've been to!

Posted on October 15th, 2012

He has done my eyes and my entire families eyes. We all absolutely love him. I'd recommend him to everyone! he did my lasik and my husbands and my mothers cataracts. my sister and her husband got lasik by him too. Thanks Dr. Waring!!!

Posted on June 24th, 2015