Dr. George Olt MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2017
Terrible bedside manner.
I have seen many Doctors in two different state in NYC and here in PA, He is by far one of the worst I have encountered. I was referred to him by my Hematologist/Oncologist to evaluate and treat a Pelvis mass that was found on CT Scan and subsequent Ultrasound, he told me the tests was wrong and the mass was in my uterus, I explained that is impossible since I had a total hysterectomy 2 years prior which means i do not have a uterus which he had documentation I provided proving that. He was very short with me and really didn't have any answers for me, he was extremely bothered by me asking him questions and wanting an explanation since he's is supposed to be the expert I was referred to see, he then proceeded to tell me the mass was in my vagina which i took as "its in my head". I would never refer any one to see this doctor, he needs to learn patient etiquette, Terrible experience.

February 13th, 2014
Satisfied daughter
Dr olt treated my mother for her ovarian cancer. He always gave her as well as my sister and I whatever time we needed to answer questions and letting us know what to expect. He quickly built a rapport with my mother and she had a lot of faith in him. He and his staff treated us all very well. While we lost our mother to this cancer he was there for us to the end. I eould recommend him to anyone in a similar situation. His nurse Connie on more than one occassion talked us through our fears as we came to the last few months of our mothers life.

February 22nd, 2013
Dr Olt is everything you would want in a gyn-oncology doc. He is so smart, easy to understand (draws pictures as needed) and also encouraging and comforting. Staff-Connie & Kerry are also A-1. The only way to travel this road is with Dr. Olt.

July 23rd, 2012
I thank God everyday for Dr. Olt.
I have been dealing with Cancer for 13 years. I get better, Than I get sick.I like to think Dr.Olt puts me back together and sends me on my way..haha :)People say I`m a miricle walking..Or that I`m lucky to be alive...I say it`s my attitude...And God gave me a wonderful,and knowledgeable. Dr.Olts patients are lucky to have him for a DR. Ok enough of the mushy stuff.

June 4th, 2012
Dr Olt's office staff was very rude. They forgot to schedule my surgery. I had to call numerous times to get it scheduled. He never really answered questions, and got defensive when I did ask questions. He was not caring. The best decision I made was to leave his practice.

September 12th, 2011
Dr. George Olt has been my physican for over 15 years, for annual exams and for surgery. Dr. Olt exemplifies every thing a physician should be. His professional competence is outstanding, and his personal concern for patients is genuine. He is the best physician that I have ever had and probably ever will have. If I could, I would give him 10 out of 5 for extraordinary excellence.

September 7th, 2010
amazing experience with an ovarian cancer patient

January 30th, 2017