Dr. George Olt MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecologic Oncology Lancaster, PA

February 12th, 2014
Satisfied daughter
Dr olt treated my mother for her ovarian cancer. He always gave her as well as my sister and I whatever time we needed to answer questions and letting us know what to expect. He quickly built a rapport with my mother and she had a lot of faith in him. He and his staff treated us all very well. While we lost our mother to this cancer he was there for us to the end. I eould recommend him to anyone in a similar situation. His nurse Connie on more than one occassion talked us through our fears as we came to the last few months of our mothers life.

May 30th, 2013
Staff great! He is very intelligent in his occupation. Skilled surgeon. Poor communicator. Poor bedside manner. WAY too much attitude! Does not offer information beyond generalities. Rarely answers specific questions. Replies with a "politician's response" and see you in 6 months. Not recommended for anyone with sexual crime history.

February 21st, 2013
Dr Olt is everything you would want in a gyn-oncology doc. He is so smart, easy to understand (draws pictures as needed) and also encouraging and comforting. Staff-Connie & Kerry are also A-1. The only way to travel this road is with Dr. Olt.

July 23rd, 2012
I thank God everyday for Dr. Olt.
I have been dealing with Cancer for 13 years. I get better, Than I get sick.I like to think Dr.Olt puts me back together and sends me on my way..haha :)People say I`m a miricle walking..Or that I`m lucky to be alive...I say it`s my attitude...And God gave me a wonderful,and knowledgeable. Dr.Olts patients are lucky to have him for a DR. Ok enough of the mushy stuff.

June 4th, 2012
Dr Olt's office staff was very rude. They forgot to schedule my surgery. I had to call numerous times to get it scheduled. He never really answered questions, and got defensive when I did ask questions. He was not caring. The best decision I made was to leave his practice.

September 12th, 2011
Dr. George Olt has been my physican for over 15 years, for annual exams and for surgery. Dr. Olt exemplifies every thing a physician should be. His professional competence is outstanding, and his personal concern for patients is genuine. He is the best physician that I have ever had and probably ever will have. If I could, I would give him 10 out of 5 for extraordinary excellence.