A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Ong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Poyuan Ong MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. George P. Ong practice?
- Dr. George Ong has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Ong practices Dermatology near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Dermatologists.