A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Orloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Orloff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Orloff, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orloff graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Orloff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Orloff MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Orloff practice?
- Dr. George Orloff has 1 office location.
Dr. George Orloff practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Plastic Surgeons and Burbank Surgeons.