A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ortiz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Ortiz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George G Ortiz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George G. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. George Ortiz has 10 office locations.
Dr. George Ortiz practices Ophthalmology near Marion, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Du Quoin, IL and Carbondale, IL.
See Marion Ophthalmologists.