A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Overly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Overly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Overly graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Overly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George E Overly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George E. Overly practice?
- Dr. George Overly has 8 office locations.
Dr. George Overly practices Family Medicine near Norton Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI and Kalamazoo, MI.