A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ozbardakci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ozbardakci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ozbardakci
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ozbardakci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ozbardakci, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Nodule
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozbardakci graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Ozbardakci has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Medical Center
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Ozbardakci MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. George Ozbardakci practice?
- Dr. George Ozbardakci has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Ozbardakci practices Otolaryngology near Lorain, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Lorain Otolaryngologists.