Dr. George Ozbardakei Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. George Ozbardakei?

Posted on July 14th, 2015

This man saw my mother did andn examination on her ordered tests and told us to come back after she had tests done. When we went back for follow up he did the same exact exam to her, didn't seem to know who my mother was and said we needed more tests then come back again. I said no way were we coming back in for another visit this one today was a total waste of time yet were still charged for it, I expressed my displeasure with the doctor and his bedside manner as he argued with me and upset my mother. He is a jerk, he is not God as he thinks he is I think he should retire he seems to not remember pertinent details of a patient that he should. Perhaps he is senile?

Posted on February 15th, 2017