A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Philip Lum MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George P. Lum practice?
- Dr. George Lum has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Lum practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Geriatric Doctors.