Learn more about Dr. George Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Matthews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matthews
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Matthews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Matthews, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Matthews has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Philip Matthews MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George P. Matthews practice?
- Dr. George Matthews has 1 office location.
Dr. George Matthews practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.