Don't waste your time or money on this Doctor show details Don't waste your time or money on this Doctor
by P. Stewart on Oct 19th, 2015

If you want long office waits and a disinterested physician, Dr. G. Philips Matthews is your man. After months of long waits for short visits my vision is about the same as it was the day I first walked into his office. His "let nature take it's course" method of treatment has done nothing to improve my condition, yet he no problem taking my co-pay and billing Blue Cross/Blue Shield for the rest of his fee. Today as I showed up on time for my scheduled appointment, I watched as he left the office to get his lunch, returning 45 minutes later with a Jimmy John's cup in his hand. When I arrived for my appointment, I was the only patient in the office. One hour later it was standing room only. When they finally did start calling patients to see the Dr. every one chosen had been there much less time then I. That's when I said to myself that "enough is enough"...it's time to find a Dr. who cares for and respects their patients.