Dr. George Schneider II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Schneider II?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. George Schneider II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2012

Dr. should retire from practicing medicine

The Drs. slow diagnosis and reaction to my moms stroke is uncalled for , it took several days to have an MRI done & then 4 more days after the stroke was diagnosed to have a CTSCAN over a week to get into rehab from a stroke , NO URGENCY was put into the care of my mom, His lack of diagnosis and care for my moms Dementia has not been stated to my dad. This Dr. Miss diagnose my uncles LUNG CANCER AS PNEUMONIA . He needs to stop practicing PERIOD ! My mom seems to like this Dr. because he was/is a farmer , but NO OTHER REASON

September 22nd, 2009

Dr. Schneider is a wonderful person as well as a great physician. He has been with our family for years. He was a comfort to us when our father passed and after our mother had transplant surgery. He is compassionate, highly qualified, thourough and supportive. I have never felt rushed during my time with him.

March 13th, 2017