A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Smith, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Smith, MD, PA is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George P Smith MD and PA is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. George P. Smith practice?
- Dr. George Smith has 7 office locations.
Dr. George Smith practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Staten Island Surgeons.