A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Smith, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Smith, MD, PA is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Hand specialist
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Philip Smith MD and PA is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. George P. Smith practice?
- Dr. George Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Smith practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Plastic Surgeons and Brooklyn Surgeons.