A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George P Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George P. Thomas practice?
- Dr. George Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. George Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Internists and Arcadia Gastroenterologists.